Select Page

State asks Romanian electricity distributor to revise investment plan

The Energy Ministry rejected electricity distributor Electrica’s investment plan for 2015, in the general shareholders meeting on Tuesday, April 28. The ministry is Electrica’s biggest shareholder as it owns almost 49% of its shares. The remaining 51% are held by local and international investors who bought shares in the company’s initial public offering (IPO), in […] The post State asks Romanian electricity distributor to revise investment plan appeared first on Romania-Insider.com . …

Citeste articolul integral aici: State asks Romanian electricity distributor to revise investment plan

Sursa: http://www.romania-insider.com
Data: 2015-04-29 08:26:10

Pin It on Pinterest